XU1-E Earth Fault Voltage Relay
- XU1E (DIP setting for 50 Hz / 60 Hz) – ANSI 59N
The relay XU1E of the easy PROFESSIONAL LINE is a digital relay for earth fault detection in isolated and resistively earthed medium voltage systems. Digital filters ensure a suppression of harmonics.
The relay can be connected to the open e-n winding of the voltage transformer.
Earth Fault Voltage Protection
|UE> (VG>)||1 … 120 V (cont.)|
|tUE> (tVG>)||0 … 10 s / 0 …100 s (⌨) (cont.)|
|Hysteresis for UE<, UE>||1%, 2%, 5%|
(⌨) Different setting ranges via DIP switches. ( Smart view covers the whole range.)
Voltage supply via wide-range power supply unit:
Auxiliary voltage range
50 … 750 V DC or
36 … 520 V AC (f = 35 … 78 Hz)
approx. 4 W (terminals A1 and A3)
Benefits of the Professional Line
- Fast DIN rail mounting ⇛ easy and fast mounting
- Sealable plastic covers ⇛ safe (see if anybody has broken the seal)
- Super easy settings via front buttons ⇛ fast without computer
- LED and output relays fault indication ⇛ easy to find out what has happened
- Compact form factor ⇛ fits in small spaces
- IT security ⇛ no way to attack via Ethernet
- Robust and reliable ⇛ well proven reliable quality
- Wide Range Power Supply ⇛ don’t worry about available supply voltage
- Integrated Self-Test Procedure (via button) ⇛ fast and easy checks: relays, LEDs
For all relays except XD1-G and except XRI...: optional interface adapter XRS1 (order code XRS1A or XRS1*);
for all XRI... [except XD1-G]: optional adapter RS485 to USB (order code RSC2485USB1):
⇛ easy doing high precision settings via Windows ® PC software »Smart view«
Interconnection of renewable energies (DER â distributed energy resources) to the public grid.
Residual voltage protection.
|Inputs and Outputs|
|Voltage transformer inputs||1|
|Housing suitable for DIN rail mounting||•|